Bay Marine Inc
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Bay Marine was established in 1972 by brothers Jim and Bob Bay at the corner of Bells Ferry Road and North Cobb Parkway. Bob Bay retired from the business in 1993 and Angi Bruton, Jims daughter, came in as Jims partner. Greg Matson joined as a partner in 2006. All partners are available to address our customers needs.Our product lineup consists of the following boat lines: Rinker, Manitou, Cobia, Pathfinder, Hewes and Triton. Our motor lines consist of Yamaha, Mercury, Mercruiser, Evinrude and Volvo Penta.Our Service Department is staffed with factory Certified Technicians in Yamaha, Evinrude, Mercury, Mercruiser and Volvo Penta who will be able to handle all your service needs. Our Parts and Accessories Department maintains a large supply of current and non-current items in stock at all times. Most out of stock items can be ordered and received within a day or two. Please come by, call or visit our website and let us find the part thats right for you.Our Sales Department brings many years of combined experience in the marine industry to bear to assist you in finding the boat that is right for you. Our goal is to ensure that your boat buying experience is as pleasurable as we know your boating experience will be.We at Bay Marine are working hard to provide customer satisfaction at every level in our dealership. Our customers are the bedrock of our business and we solicit and value your opinions on how we can best serve you. Please feel free to contact us and let us know how we are doing.
- A Family Tradition since 1972, Bay Marine is a full service boat dealer located in Kennesaw, GA. Sales, service, parts and accessories - we do it all.
- Cobia Offshore, Evinrude Outboards, Manitou Pontoons, Mercruiser Sterndrives, Mercury Outboards, Pathfinder Bay Boats, Polar Kraft Aluminum Fishing, Rinker Sportboats and Cruisers, Sundance Skiffs, Volvo Sterndrives, War Eagle Aluminum Fishing, Yamaha Outboards
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, check, debit, financing available
undefined" sizset="1" sizcache05283768938954561="1309">I-75 North to Exit 269, Barrett Parkway. Take a left (west) onto Barrett Parkway and follow until it intersects Cobb Parkway. Take a ri
- TrustDale.com Certified
- Boat Dealers, Marine Equipment & Supplies, Boat Maintenance & Repair, Boat Equipment & Supplies, Outboard Motors
05/19/2015Provided by Citysearch -
I have now bought my second boat from Bay Marine. As always they were helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I again bought my boat from Mike Brown who is awesome. I am sad that he is retiring. We were able to meet Mrs. Bay this time around and she was an exceptionally kind lady. It is also a pleasure to deal with Angela and Greg.
03/17/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I ordered some parts for my boat trailer and not only was Bay Marine rude, they did not even order my parts. I was told my parts would be in Monday and when they kept telling me different days I knew something wasn't right so I asked for a tracking number, Jim (parts dept) lied to me just so he wouldnt look bad. He told me they had to weld a part which is why it didnt ship. I called their manufacturer and they said his story was not true. I was so upset and when I tried to t ell him how dissappointed I was, he hung up me. Now thats customer service. I would not buy from them if my life depended on it. Anyone looking to buy from Bay Marine should run in the other direction.
09/08/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I went to Bay Marine to buy a prop for my boat. It took them 3 times of ordering a prop and still did not get me the right one. I tried to call them and talk to them about the problem, but they did not care about me or my boat. In other words, I got what I got and so what. This business practices very bad customer relations. They do not care if they sell you the wrong part and it tears your boat up. As long as they are making money it is good for them. Boat owners BEWARE!!!!!!