Bay MarineAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Bay Marine was established in 1972 by brothers Jim and Bob Bay at the corner of Bells Ferry Road and North Cobb Parkway. Bob Bay retired from the business in 1993 and Angi Bruton, Jims daughter, came in as Jims partner. Greg Matson joined as a partner in 2006. All partners are available to address our customers needs. Our product lineup consists of the following boat lines: Rinker, Manitou, Maverick Boat Company Brands, and Polar Kraft.Our motor lines consist of Yamaha, Mercury, Mercruiser, Evinrude and Volvo Penta. Our Service Department is staffed with factory Certified Technicians in Yamaha, Evinrude, Mercury, Mercruiser and Volvo Penta who will be able to handle all your service needs. Our Parts and Accessories Department maintains a large supply of current and non-current items in stock at all times. Most out of stock items can be ordered and received within a day or two. Please come by, call or visit our website and let us find the part thats right for you. Our Sales Department brings many years of combined experience in the marine industry to bear to assist you in finding the boat that is right for you. Our goal is to ensure that your boat buying experience is as pleasurable as we know your boating experience will be. We at Bay Marine are working hard to provide customer satisfaction at every level in our dealership. Our customers are the bedrock of our business and we solicit and value your opinions on how we can best serve you. Please feel free to contact us and let us know how we are doing.
- Established in 1972, Bay Marine is a full service marine dealer servicing the metro Atlanta market. Sales, service, parts and accessories - we do it all.
- Evinrude Outboards, Hewes Flats Boats, Manitou Pontoons, Maverick Boat Company Brands, Mercruiser Sterndrives, Mercury Outboards, Pathfinder Bay Boats, Polar Kraft Aluminum Fishing, Rinker Sportboats and Cruisers, Volvo Sterndrives, Yamaha Outboards
- Payment method:
- check, debit, financing available, master card, visa, cash
- undefined" sizset="1" sizcache05283768938954561="1309">I-75 North to Exit 269, Barrett Parkway. Take a left (west) onto Barrett Parkway and follow until it intersects Cobb Parkway. Take a right (north) onto Cobb Parkway and continue for about a mile. We are on the right, just past Sunbelt Rental.
- TrustDale.com Certified
- Boat Dealers
I just bught a Manitou boat from Bay today. The sales man Mike Bown was awson. He was great to work with and made sure I got exactly what I wanted and needed. The staff has been great and I will continue to do business with this dealer.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I ordered some parts for my boat trailer and not only was Bay Marine rude, they did not even order my parts. I was told my parts would be in Monday and when they kept telling me different days I knew something wasn't right so I asked for a tracking number, Jim (parts dept) lied to me just so he wouldnt look bad. He told me they had to weld a part which is why it didnt ship. I called their manufacturer and they said ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I went to Bay Marine to buy a prop for my boat. It took them 3 times of ordering a prop and still did not get me the right one. I tried to call them and talk to them about the problem, but they did not care about me or my boat. In other words, I got what I got and so what. This business practices very bad customer relations. They do not care if they sell you the wrong part and it tears your boat up. As long as they a... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Poor customer service. The technicians told us our motor wouldn't run and when we got it home to look at it they had put the fuel line on backwards, no wonder it wouldn't run. They make commitments to order parts and then call the next day telling you they can't order them because it doesn't meet the minimum dollar amount. Shop there at your own risk.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse