Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming Italian dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wine and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order ToGo to have your favorite food ready for pick up. ?At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone ?is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we ?encourage togetherness in everything we do??????????????????.
- For the first time ever you can Create Your Own Tour of Italy at Olive Garden, starting at just $12.99. Build your perfect plate by picking one of our premium pastas like Ravioli Di Portobello, a well-loved Italian signature pasta like creamy Fettuccine Alfredo and a classic Italian favorite like rich Chicken Parmigiana. Then, enjoy them all on one plate along with unlimited homemade soup or house salad and everyone’s favorite freshly-baked breadsticks. The Create Your Own Tour of Italy, three amazing tastes on one plate, starting at just $12.99. Limited Time Offer. Prices May Vary in NYC, Alaska and Canada. Offer available with select classics and pastas. Available for lunch or dinner.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
I have lived in this area for about a year. And, I'm always looking for a place to pick up nice lunches for my clients... Someone referred me to this location... I have ordered about 6 different times from them and have had a wonderful experience each time.. The great thing is when I order I don't have to worry about checking the bags before I leave and the food is always ready when I get there.... Because of this... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden has got to be one of the best chain restaurants going. I've enjoyed my last two visits almost as much as some of the fine dining establishments in New Orleans and Detroit. Good food, adequate friendly service . . . GOOD JOB!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I cannot believe that this makes the top ten italian restaurants in the city. Maybe in Kenner. I could not eat my entree. Everything tastes like it comes out of a can or has been frozen for months. Save your money and open up a can of Spaghetti-o's at home. The free salad and breadsticks were nice though.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
OLIVE GARDEN HAS A SALAD OUT OF THIS WORLD! THERE DRESSING IS HOMEMADE AND UNBELIEVABLE. (YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE A BOTTLE) THE FOOD IS GREAT-LASAGNA IS MY FAV. YOU GET ALL YOU CAN EAT SALAD AND BREADSTICKS BEFORE YOUR FOOD. AND USUALLY THERE'S COMPLIMENTARY WINE.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch