Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Introducing Olive Garden’s ALL NEW FlavorFilled Pastas, featuring raviolis so nice, we filled them twice. Like our incredibly indulgent Lobster Ravioli, bursting with lobster and cheese, tossed in a creamy lobster alfredo sauce and topped with jumbo shrimp. Or our Chicken Marsala Ravioli, a new take on an old Italian favorite, twice-filled with roasted chicken and Italian cheeses and served in a delicious Marsala wine sauce with mushrooms and tomatoes. Plus, two dishes you know and love, Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni and Smoked Mozzarella Manicotti. And as always, it all comes with unlimited salad and breadsticks. Or treat yourself to our regular menu, featuring everyday favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
I have lived in this area for about a year. And, I'm always looking for a place to pick up nice lunches for my clients... Someone referred me to this location... I have ordered about 6 different times from them and have had a wonderful experience each time.. The great thing is when I order I don't have to worry about checking the bags before I leave and the food is always ready when I get there.... Because of this I ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden has got to be one of the best chain restaurants going. I've enjoyed my last two visits almost as much as some of the fine dining establishments in New Orleans and Detroit. Good food, adequate friendly service . . . GOOD JOB!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I cannot believe that this makes the top ten italian restaurants in the city. Maybe in Kenner. I could not eat my entree. Everything tastes like it comes out of a can or has been frozen for months. Save your money and open up a can of Spaghetti-o's at home. The free salad and breadsticks were nice though.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
OLIVE GARDEN HAS A SALAD OUT OF THIS WORLD! THERE DRESSING IS HOMEMADE AND UNBELIEVABLE. (YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE A BOTTLE) THE FOOD IS GREAT-LASAGNA IS MY FAV. YOU GET ALL YOU CAN EAT SALAD AND BREADSTICKS BEFORE YOUR FOOD. AND USUALLY THERE'S COMPLIMENTARY WINE.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch