Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- We’ve always been your home for comfort. Now, there’s a lot more to love. Indulge in 3 exciting NEW twists on our famous lasagna, from Chicken Parmigiana Lasagna to Ravioli Alfredo Lasagna, but only for a limited time. These handcrafted layers of pasta perfection start at $11.99. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. Reimagining lasagna is just one way our chefs are creating exciting twists on your favorite comfort foods. Satisfy your craving for comfort and connection at Olive Garden. Now, with Olive Garden Catering, you can also get your favorites delivered right to your door. Have your catering orders of $125 or more delivered, with a range of delicious combinations, so you can pick what you like, when you like. Now that Olive Garden Catering is available for pickup or delivery, it’s easier than ever to enjoy your favorite food with your favorite people. We’re all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, diners club, all major credit cards, amex, debit
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fast Food, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
I have lived in this area for about a year. And, I'm always looking for a place to pick up nice lunches for my clients... Someone referred me to this location... I have ordered about 6 different times from them and have had a wonderful experience each time.. The great thing is when I order I don't have to worry about checking the bags before I leave and the food is always ready when I get there.... Because of this I order from then even if I have a lunch that isn't close to this lo...view morecation... Everything is in the bag and the presentation is great... I want to say "Thanks" to the entire staff for helping and being so sweet .view less
Olive Garden has got to be one of the best chain restaurants going. I've enjoyed my last two visits almost as much as some of the fine dining establishments in New Orleans and Detroit. Good food, adequate friendly service . . . GOOD JOB!
I cannot believe that this makes the top ten italian restaurants in the city. Maybe in Kenner. I could not eat my entree. Everything tastes like it comes out of a can or has been frozen for months. Save your money and open up a can of Spaghetti-o's at home. The free salad and breadsticks were nice though.
OLIVE GARDEN HAS A SALAD OUT OF THIS WORLD! THERE DRESSING IS HOMEMADE AND UNBELIEVABLE. (YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE A BOTTLE) THE FOOD IS GREAT-LASAGNA IS MY FAV.
YOU GET ALL YOU CAN EAT SALAD AND BREADSTICKS BEFORE YOUR FOOD. AND USUALLY THERE'S COMPLIMENTARY WINE.