Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Econo Lodge hotel is centrally located in the heart of Kenner, just minutes from Louisiana destinations: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), downtown New Orleans and Rivertown – Historic district.Popular Louisiana attractions are near the Econo Lodgein Kenner: French Quarter, Bourbon Street, Supderdome and Treasure Chest Casino.Several restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.Enjoy our many amenities and features including:free wi-fi, free local calls, free continental breakfast, laundry facility and an outdoor pool .Travelers can use the meeting room, business center as well as access copy and fax services.All rooms feature refrigerators, hair dryers, irons with boards and cable television. Non-smoking rooms can be requested.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, carte blanche, amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- A stay at Econo Lodge places you in the heart of Kenner, convenient to Esplanade Mall and Susan Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Lafreniere Park and Rivertown Museum & Kenner Planetarium.
- Hotels, Motels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging
- Other Information:
Specialties: Ice Machines, Fax Machines, Laundry Room, Television, Air Conditioning, A C, Cooling, Tv
Throughout our stay, the staff was professional and pleasant. Our room was clean and the interior was well maintained. The food for the complimentary breakfast was basic but decent. The hotel is conveniently located near the highway and major local roads.
I stayed in this hotel last year in September for a week. It was fine. McDonalds half a block away, Sports Bar across the Main road. No airport shuttle. $16 taxi ride and yet so close. Room was clean, bathroom was clean, WiFi was okay and bed was fine. I would stay here again.