Fletcher Funeral Home And Cremation ServAdd to mybook
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. When you choose us as your funeral home or cemetery provider, you not only receive the compassionate care and quality service you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest network of funeral homes and cemeteries, including an array of services and benefits that are unmatched by any other funeral or cemetery provider. Whether your need is now or you are making final arrangements in advance, you can count on us as your local Dignity Memorial provider for professionalism, quality and service excellence. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Originally opened in the early 1900s, Fletcher Funeral Home & Cremation Services has served the greater Cheshire County area for nearly 100 years. We are proud that our heritage and knowledge of the unique traditions and values of the residents in the Upper Ashuelot River Valley are enhanced by the fact that our staff are all either long-term employees or generational in this area. The staff at Fletcher Funeral Home & Cremation Services is committed to providing each and every family with a level of service that not only honors the life and memory of those entrusted to our care, but also encompasses each family's unique values, requests and traditions. Our trained and skilled employees' combined knowledge of the area and its residents allow for every service to be fully personalized and for each family to feel as if they are working with someone they know and can have confidence in, thus providing an added level of comfort. We are proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of more than 1,800 funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. When you choose a Dignity Memorial provider, you not only receive the compassionate care you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and memorialization providers. All of our services are designed to help our client families through one of the most personal and challenging stages of life.
- Dignity Memorial Provider
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, Funeral Planning, Funeral Supplies & Services, Crematories