Pizza ShoppeAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Established in 1967 by Dick and Loreta Ryan, Pizza Shoppe has served more pizza in the Kansas City metro than any other pizza restaurant in town! Visit our website for deals, locations, and much much more.
- Business History
- Since 1967 we've been hammering out the best pizza in town!
- Extra Phones:
Corporate Office: (816) 587-2800
Fax: (816) 587-7171
- We offer pizza, salads, sandwiches and pasta all with our home made dough, pizza sauce, and salad dressings. We use only the finest ingredients money can buy.
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, amex, discover
- Price Range:
- Best value in town!
- We have 16 Kansas City area locations to serve you.
- We host parties of all sizes... ball team, youth groups, rehearsal dinners, birth day parties, you name it! We also cater large and small groups all around the Kansas City area.
- Voted best pizza in town by everyone who has ever voted on pizza!
- Pizza, Take Out Restaurants, Caterers, Italian Restaurants, Restaurants
I ordered a pepper jack chicken cheese sandwich. It had very very very little chicken. Just cheese. Showed the waitress and she said "well the people work with, sorry. Do you want me to heat up some more chicken." As I was hungry and almost done.(only waitress there. lunch hour) I use to love that place but never again. Pink stuff isn't that great that they and skimp on all the rest of the food.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Your local family Pizza Shop... I would drive for a day to get the "PinK Stuff". The pink stuff is their signature salad dressing. It is a must have if you go there. Ask for it on the side so you can try it, then ask for more because you can never get enough.....Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse