Book a Table
- General Info:
- Garozzo's Ristorante has served up traditional Italian food to Kansas City for over 20 years. The family-owned restaurant provides a banquet room and catering for wedding receptions and special events. If you're looking for the award winning food in Overland Park, Olathe, Lee's Summit, or Kansas City, visit Garozzo's Ristorante. We're proud to welcome guests and share our signature dish, Chicken Spiedini.
- Extra Phones:
Give us a call!: (816) 760-2290
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards
- Downtown Kansas City, Columbus Park
- Catering, Delivery, Banquet facilities, Dine-in, Carry-out, Reservations, Full Service Bar.
Garozzo's Ristorante KC
Garozzo's Kansas City
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wine Bars
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Caterers, Italian, European, Continental, Wine Bars
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
10/22/2010Provided by Citysearch -
This is the 1st time for lunch at Garozzo's and I was so underwhelmed. I had the lasagna and the noodles on the bottom where so tough and hard to cut with a fork. The coffee afterwards was just luke warm. I've had dinner at Garozzo's before and it was always good, but lunch needs improvement.
No lunch for me at Garozzo's.
09/14/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I'm from KC although living in Nebraska for school, and Garozzo's is where we go for an awesome night out. Excellent food, great atmosphere, and you're given the attention as if you were their only customer. At first glance you might call it a bit pricey, however the prices are right in line with other upscale restaurants in the same upscale arena.
THE place to go to celebrate, treat yourself, or just hang with a friend to eat and drink wine.
08/08/2010Provided by Citysearch -
We had a rehearsal dinner party at the Lee's summit restaurant. Great friendly service. We used the option 2 dinner with the steak and chicken, ravioli appetizer, house salad and cannolli, all were wonderful. The room was split into two which made it a bit tight, we had 50 people. The room on the left was a bit nicer, and the bar for our side was outside of the room. I would highly recommend it for your party.
07/31/2010Provided by Citysearch -
16th anniversary, asked for secluded table.... had reservations, running a little late but hurrying.... called and they said ""OH WELL"", got there on-time, got seated, crowded, noisey and the food was less than desirable. Calamarie was overcooked and tasted like rubber, the food was over-rated..... we asked for the bread to be wrapped as it was good....... the waitress acted suprised that we didn't want the food to be wrapped also..... toss it...... thier signature spadini was terrible..... walking out and some waiter busted between my wife and I and stopped me as she went on. He BS'd with someone and I had to look at the back of his head.......
16th anniversary dinner was shot..... I WILL NOT go back and will voice my opinions to all I can....