Garozzo's RistoranteAdd to mybook
Book a Table
- General Info:
- Garozzo's Ristorante has served up traditional Italian food to Kansas City for over 20 years. The family-owned restaurant provides a banquet room and catering for wedding receptions and special events. If you're looking for the award winning food in Overland Park, Olathe, Lee's Summit, or Kansas City, visit Garozzo's Ristorante. We're proud to welcome guests and share our signature dish, Chicken Spiedini.
- Extra Phones:
Give us a call!: (816) 760-2290
- Garozzos Ristorante offers fine Italian Cuisine for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Garozzo's also provides banquet facilities for weddings, receptions, showers and rehearsal dinners, etc. Garozzos offers several promotional meal packages for special events and holiday parties. It also provides catering and delivery services. Garozzos catering menu includes a range of appetizers, salads, combination platters, side dishes, as well as desserts, such as cheesecakes, tiramisu, cookies and cakes.Garozzos Ristorante, with a location in Kansas City, Mo., additionally offers online reservation services.
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards
- Downtown Kansas City, Columbus Park
- Catering, Delivery, Banquet facilities, Dine-in, Carry-out, Reservations, Full Service Bar.
Garozzo's Ristorante KC
Garozzo's Kansas City
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wine Bars
This is the 1st time for lunch at Garozzo's and I was so underwhelmed. I had the lasagna and the noodles on the bottom where so tough and hard to cut with a fork. The coffee afterwards was just luke warm. I've had dinner at Garozzo's before and it was always good, but lunch needs improvement. \r \r No lunch for me at Garozzo's. \rLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I'm from KC although living in Nebraska for school, and Garozzo's is where we go for an awesome night out. Excellent food, great atmosphere, and you're given the attention as if you were their only customer. At first glance you might call it a bit pricey, however the prices are right in line with other upscale restaurants in the same upscale arena. \r \r THE place to go to celebrate, treat yourself, or just hang w... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We had a rehearsal dinner party at the Lee's summit restaurant. Great friendly service. We used the option 2 dinner with the steak and chicken, ravioli appetizer, house salad and cannolli, all were wonderful. The room was split into two which made it a bit tight, we had 50 people. The room on the left was a bit nicer, and the bar for our side was outside of the room. I would highly recommend it for your party.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
16th anniversary, asked for secluded table.... had reservations, running a little late but hurrying.... called and they said ""OH WELL"", got there on-time, got seated, crowded, noisey and the food was less than desirable. Calamarie was overcooked and tasted like rubber, the food was over-rated..... we asked for the bread to be wrapped as it was good....... the waitress acted suprised that we didn't want the food to... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch