Crossroads Chiropractic & Wellness CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Crossroads Chiropractic in downtown Kansas City specializes in wellness and preventative care designed to allow the body to heal itself without the use of surgery or prescription drugs. We offer individualized care, utilizing a variety of treatment, therapy and modality options that allows us to treat the whole body, as well as the whole family! Regular pain is not normal and should not be accepted as a fact of life. At Crossroads Chiropractic, we will develop a plan for you that will not just get rid of symptoms temporarily, but will get to the root of the problem so that you can have optimal health all the time, and for many years to come. Chiropractic is beneficial for every person, from the very young to those who are still young at heart..... so give us a call today to set up your your first visit.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (816) 471-7920
- Chiropractic, Massage Therapy,Non Surgical Spinal Decompression.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, mastercard, visa, all major credit cards, debit, financing available, insurance, check
- On Walnut Between 16th & Truman. 2 blocks from the Sprint Center.
- Downtown Kansas City, Crossroads
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Nutritionists, Massage Therapists, Acupuncture, Massage Services, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Clinics, Health & Wellness Products, Physical Therapists, Back Care Products & Services, Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
I have never had a chiropractic office take such care in my complete wellness. Dr Taylor actually shows me exersizes to do. I have fibromyaliga. If you have fibromyaliga you will understand this, I actually have some hope now! Dr Taylor is very knowledgeable with supplemants. Has recomended one supplement that helps me more the perscribed pain meds and muscle relaxers have. I highly recomend Crossroad Chiropractic!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I appreciate the need to take care of my body. I have been seeing Dr. Taylor for both correction as well as preventive care for my upper back, neck and knees. My neck problem is a chronic issue, but with Dr. Taylor's Chiropractic care, I'm painfree much of the time. Her advice on exercise and physical therapy has really helped me. I value her advice, expertise and understanding. When the opportunity comes up, I alw... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse