The Baltimore ClubAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Kansas City Club, established in 1882, was one of the premier social clubs in the Midwest. The club was organized for the "purpose of cultivating social and business associations among the leading business and professional men in Kansas City." The club remained at it location in the heart of the downtown business district for approximately 80 years. Some of the more notable individuals associated with the club include Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Omar Bradley, and Ewing Kaufman. Appearing on the National Register of Historic Places, the 14-story building features a limestone and brick exterior with terra cotta embellishments. Designed in the Gothic Revival style by the Kansas City architectural firm of Smith, Rea and Lovitt, construction of Kansas City Club Building was started in 1918 and completed in 1922.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (816) 221-8986
- Events and Weddings
- Payment method:
- check, cash, all major credit cards
- At the corner of 13th and Baltimore. Reserved, private parking behind the building on the West side or in the surrounding parking garages.
- Power and Light District, The Downtown Loop, Downtown Kansas City
- Party & Event Planners, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Planning & Consultants, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Reception Locations & Services