Just got off the phone with one of the rudest women ever at the childrens mercy er telling me she cant help with my questions,what they got you answring the phone for not shure where to take my kids done waiting 5+ hr to be seen and can never get app at the clinic some one needs to fix this.
Nationally recognized pediatric experts, innovative research, and family-centered care are just a few of the million reasons to choose Children's Mercy.
- General Info:
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics is the Kansas City region's exclusive pediatric medical center and health care network. Our physicians, nurses and technicians are all trained specifically to work with children.
- More than 40 pediatric specialty services
- The area's highest and most comprehensive level of neonatal intensive care
- The region's only level I pediatric trauma center
- Nationally recognized pediatric specialists and surgeons
- Magnet-honored nursing services
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics continues redefining pediatric medicine throughout the Midwest and around the world.
We are the only free-standing children's hospitals between St. Louis and Denver and provide comprehensive care from birth to 21 years of age. Children's Mercy consistently is ranked among the leading children's hospitals in the nation, and we were the first hospital in Missouri or Kansas to earn the prestigious Magnet designation for excellence in patient care from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Starting with a single bed in 1897, Children's Mercy has grown into the pediatric specialty provider of choice for families throughout the region. Working closely with community physicians and hospitals, Children's Mercy makes the highest-quality pediatric expertise available for serious and chronic conditions, as well non-critical care.
A not-for-profit hospital, we provide millions of dollars in charity care each year. We are nationally recognized for our innovative, family-centered environment focused on the unique needs of hospitalized children and their families.
We provide the finest care possible in the following pediatric subspecialties:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Blood and Marrow Transplant
- Burn/Trauma Care
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Cleft Palate/Craniofacial
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Critical Care Medicine
- Developmental and Behavioral Sciences
- Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology)
- Emergency & Urgent Care
- General Pediatrics
- General/Thoracic/Urologic Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Hearing and Speech
- Liver Transplant
- Home Care
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Research
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Nephrology: Kidney Transplant
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pathology/Laboratory Medicine
- Pharmacology & Medical Toxicology
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Respiratory Care
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Price Range:
Covered services and programs vary by insurance plan and employer. It is important to check with your insurance plan for your specific benefits and coverage for services at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics. Should you have questions regarding your insurance coverage, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
- Crown Center, Downtown Kansas City
Missouri Hospital Association
National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions
Kansas Hospital Association
- Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Emergency Medicine, Hospitals, Urgent Care, Emergency Care Facilities, Medical Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Clinics, Medical Clinics