Had to call midwest when my car veered off the road into a ditch after some psycho almost hit me.. the lady that answered the phone was super nice and helped calm me down a little...when the driver got there he let me sit in his truck and stay warm while he fished my car out of the ditch...he was very professional and had me at the repair shop pretty fast I thought...not too expensive either..would def recommend them... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Midwest Transport ServicesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We provide asset based truckload services, a full service brokerage, tow and recovery divisions, warehousing, Intermodal services, and specialized Landoll equipment. We have the capability of serving the needs of clients of all types and specialties.
- Specialized Towing Services: *Light/Heavy Duty Towing and Recovery *Over-Sized Hauling *Specialized Equipment *Landoll Service *Auto Service *Dispatchers 24/7 Specialized Transport Services: *LTL *Truckload *Warehousing *Lift Gate *Cross Dock Facility *Power Only INTERMODAL We provide competitive rates to our clients coupled with quality on-time service. Our Intermodal team has 30 years of experience and can assist with services which include - drop trailers, refrigerated equipment, as well as live loading and unloading services. We are committed to managing your freight from pick up to delivery. With our extensive fleet we provide the maximum level of service for you and your customers. Utilizing our extensive fleet , we are committed to providing you with the highest quality of service ensuring your intermodal moves will be cost effective for you and your customers. Towing & Roadside Services •Emergency Tow Services of all Types •Container Hauling Spotting •Large & Small Equipment Transporting •Crane & Heavy Load Services •Light & Heavy Duty Towing •Auto, Tractor, & Bus Repair TRUCKLOAD Strategically placed in Kansas City, Midwest offers our customers a central hub and a wide range of equipment solutions to fit their freight needs. We take pride in excellent customer service, safety, and damage free deliveries. Our equipment is fitted with the latest in GPS technology allowing our dispatch team to accurately identify every truck in our fleet and the exact location of our customers valuable freight. •53ft Swing Door Vans •48ft Flatbeds •48ft Step Decks •Day Cabs for Local Deliveries •Sprinter/Straight Trucks •Hot Shot Services •Landoll Trailers •Over Weight/Over Dimensional Capability •Full & Partial Load Services LANDOLL Offering the latest in specialized transportation services, our Landoll divisions in both Kansas City and Kentucky transport loaded containers to the field and return empty containers from the field on a daily basis. Our equipment is capable of unassisted loading and unloading any/all products or equipment weighing less than 35,000 lbs. All our tractors are equipped with GPS to ensure timely delivery updates to our clients. DRIVE AWAY TRANSPORT-RECOVERY SERVICES Our drive away division is equipped to transport personal vehicles, corporate equipment, semi power units, tractor trailer combo units and even oversize/over weight vehicles such as cranes and construction equipment. We operate in 48 states and routinely moves assets from as little as 20 miles to as many as 2000 miles. Each of our drivers is extensively screened to our exacting standards meaning only the most qualified drivers are trusted with our clients assets. WAREHOUSING Located in Kansas City, Midwest Transport offers a centrally located warehouse as well as company operated truck services from our dock. We offer some of the most cost effective and competitive rates on both long term and short term storage in the Kansas City Metro area for most any type of product. Operating out of the former location of General Motors we boast one of the largest indoor storage spaces in the region. Short term storage for a little as a few hours up to multiple years is available. •Digital Surveillance of all inbound and outbound traffic •On site security & patrolled monitoring 24 hours a day. •Cross Docking Services of all Types •Power Equipment on site at all times •Flexible leases for both long and short term storage •Flexible fee structures for short term services and cross docking •Bulk Space Available •Capable of storing motorized equipment includ
- Service the Kansas Metro and Surrounding area within a 100 mi radius.
- We pride ourselves on our “Can Do” attitude and willingness to fulfill most any transportation need while remaining true to the core values of service, honesty, and reliability that we were founded on. We invite you to explore our many services and allow us to become your transportation solution.
- Tractor Equipment & Parts, Tractor Repair & Service, Material Handling Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Cargo & Freight Containers, Trucking-Motor Freight, Local Trucking Service, Used Car Dealers, Farm Equipment Parts & Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Shipping Services, Trucking Transportation Brokers, Container Freight Service, Mobile Cranes, Automobile Transporters, Railroads, Portable Toilets, Trucking-Heavy Hauling, Trucking, Towing, Towing Equipment, Truck Service & Repair, Automotive Roadside Service
Do NOT use this company. We were literally almost killed by one of their drivers. He ran us off the road on I-35 to get to an accident. I contacted the company and got no response. If they are in that much of a hurry to get to the next job, just think what they can do to your car. Stay away! I would have given them no stars if it let meLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch