Ann Pearl Care Home IncAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Ohana started with our purchase of Leeward Nursing Home from Kiyoko Akase in 2003. Located in Waianae on the Leeward Coast of Oahu, Hawaii, it was renamed "Pu'uwai 'O Makaha" (Heart of Makaha) honoring Mrs. Akase's legacy of providing compassionate skilled nursing care for Makaha Valley families. In 1998, Ohana acquired Ann Pearl Nursing Facility in Kaneohe, Oahu; originally built as a care home by the Miller family in 1950 to honor their daughter, Ann Pearl Miller. The purchase gave Ohana the opportunity to continue to provide care for residents and their families living on the Windward side of Oahu.
- Ann Pearl, locate in Kaneohe on the Windward side of Oahu in a 104 bed skilled nursing facility offering an array of short term, long term and day services.
- Payment method:
- cash, check, master card, visa
- 45-181 Waikalua Rd Kaneohe HI 96744
Profit Nursing Home
- Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Adult Day Care Centers, Rehabilitation Services, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services