The crew running this place was excellent. They really made us feel comfortable and let us know of the ins/outs of Kayaking along with how to make the best of our time at that beach. When choosing an island to kayak to, make sure you are prepared for the long haul to make the trip to the two islands further off. The Flat island was a breeze, but save some energy when you get close to the other islands as the water ca... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Kailua Sailboards & Kayaks IncAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks is the only kayak shop within walking distance of Kailiua Beach! We are dedicated to enhancing Kailua's recreational, natural and cultural landscape considering both an environmentally conscious and developmentally sustainable model. Our team lives for the ocean and all of the opportunities for enjoyment and a healthy lifestyle it provides. We take pride in every satisfied customer that we have serviced, since our founding in 1982, and look forward to sharing our passion and experience with all of you. We invite you all to share the same standards in your life, if not just for your day in the sun, as our motto: Safety, Education, Preservation, and Fun.
- Kayak rentals & Guided Kayaking Tours, Stand Up Paddling / SUP Rentals and tours, Snorkeling / snorkel rentals, Surfing/ surf boards rentals, Bike Rentals, beach activities and eco-tours by Kailua Beach Park.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, debit, cash, jcb, travelers checks
- Located in the Kailuia Beach Center, a block and a half from Kailua Beach Park, next to Island Snow.
- Lockers, showers, restrooms, food, changing rooms, kayak breifing rooms, free parking. expert staff!
Kailua Eco Nights
- Kailua Beach Adventures
Kailua Beach Adventures
- Bicycle Rental, Canoes & Kayaks, Kayaks, Sporting Goods
I recently rented Stand up Paddling surfboards from Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks and could not have had a better experience. The weather was photo perfect- light to no winds, and very sunny skies. Stand up paddling is a good workout and fun to do with someone else. They are located across the street from the beach and have all kinds of beach toys to play with. Staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Free parking, beach... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch