Posted: 9/7/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I was at the hospital with a sick relative til 1 am....went to this hotel til 5 am...then back to hospital. At 4 pm, I went to hotel for a nap. My son woke me to let me know that haz-mat, fire, and police were there putting out a meth fire 4 doors down. NICE. Not only was I exposed to toxic fumes, the cashier cussed me, and pushed my son, and my sister when I asked for a refund. I pressed charges....but these things tend to disappear.
Bottom line...avoid this dangerous place.