Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital, also known as JFPH, is a health care facility that provides a range of veterinary care services. Operational for more than 20 years, it specializes in small animal care services. The hospital also offers vaccination, dental and geriatric care, surgical, boarding and grooming services. Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital provides wellness care programs for puppies and kittens. It also offers drop-off, as well as routine and emergency surgery services. The hospital provides emergency care services. It has canine and feline boarding facilities. Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital is a member of the American Animal Hospital Association.
- Daily Exercise
- Nutritional Consultations
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Kennels, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Services
- Other Information:
Specialties: Felines, Exotics, Cats, Pocket Pets, Puppies, Dogs, Doggies, Kittens, Puppy Sales, Dog Sales, Canines, Small Animals
09/19/2011Provided by Citysearch -
As an animal lover, I feel so fortunate to have found J'boro Family Pet Clinic, now J'boro Family Pet Hospital & Dr. Jim Guntharp as the healthcare provider for my canine family for the past 30 plus years. I am so thankful I decided to ""try out"" this facility. At J.F.P.H. you can find some of the most dedicated, conscientious folks ever. Dr. Guntharp & his staff show concern & compassion for not only the pet but for the owner as well. And Dr. G. assures that he & his associates stay abreast of the latest developments in veterinary medicine. Dr. G. is a devout man who prays for those pets under his care. He also continuously goes ""above & beyond"" the call of duty & this means a tremendous lot to me. Even in cases when the outcome is not what you want, you feel @ least some comfort in knowing that the staff really cares & that they feel some of your pain. Dr. G. & J.F.P.H. are part of my extended family & they are very important to me & my little ShihTzu, Chance.
I cannot say enough good things about this hospital. The veterinarians and employees are all so kind and truly care about all the animals and their owners. I have 4 dogs that they take care of and they do a wonderful job. I have a toy poodle that is 15 years old and I love her like another child. They know how much I love her and are doing all they can to keep her alive and healthy. I love them all and feel like they are part of my family.