Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We are a family owned business with wonderful doctors and a friendly staff waiting to treat our patients with a wonderful experience and quality care.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (870) 336-2455
- Comprehensive Eye Exams-Eye Infections & Injuries-Eye Disease, Cataracts & Glaucoma Treatment, Fitting Of Contact Lenses, Designer & Affordable Eyeglasses
- Anne Clein, BeBe, Columbia, Guess, POLO, Ray Ban, Tory Burch, Vera Bradley
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, debit, check, cash, financing available, insurance
- We are located between Bill's Fresh Market and Taco Kidd
- We have a beautiful office that gives our customers a feeling of ease and comfort. Our optical is top of the line with a wide selection of designer spectacles. Our contact lens services include daily, monthly, and bifocal contact lenses. We accept many vision and medical insurance plans and would be happy to check on your insurance eligibility today. We see adults, children, and infants at our clinic.
- English, Spanish
- Dr. Megan Moll is an associate with College of Vision Development and enjoys working with children and infants and their visual needs.
- Optical Goods, Optometrists
- Other Information:
Hilltop Eyecare and Optical is opening in November 2009. Dr Jacob Moll, formerly with Ross Eye Care on Parker Road, will be moving to a new clinic on Highway 49 North between Greensboro and Airport Rd. His wife Megan McDonald Moll will be joining him. They provide comprehensive eye care including eyeglasses, contact lenses, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the eye, eye injuries, glaucoma, and diabetic eye examinations. Feel free to drop in and check out our large variety of both affordable and fashionable frames. Call to book an appointment today! Walk-ins are always welcome.