East Ridge ChurchAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- East Ridge is a modern church, the pastors wear jeans and the volunteers wear t-shirts. We have a current worship style and a relevant, verse by verse chapter by chapter, Bible teaching. Kids even have their own kid's service (infant thru 4th grade).
Youâ€™re invited to join East Ridge Church each Sunday where youâ€™ll find a warm environment, relevant, chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse teaching through the Bible, modern worship and a safe and welcoming Childrenâ€™s Ministry from infant through 4th grade. The Sunday morning atmosphere is relaxed and casual, as we strive to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome.
East Ridge Church is a non-denominational church in the style of Calvary
East Ridge holds the Bible to be the single most relevant thing we have in todayâ€™s culture. Godâ€™s Word is unchanging and itsâ€™ relevance goes beyond time. Our messages are structured â€œbook by book, verse by verseâ€ so that we grow in every area of our life.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit
- East Ridge meets at the Charles, downtown Johnson City (across from the Hands on Museum).
What does East Ridge look like on a weekly basis?
- We teach through books of the Bible (chapter by chapter, verse by verse.)
- Topics do not drive our teaching, the book and chapter we are in drives our teaching. On occasion, we will teach topically.
- Each message will be relevant, applicable, and speak to our time. We believe the Bible doesnâ€™t need any help speaking to our needs and being relevant.
- Ministry happens best in community. At East Ridge we connect and grow by serving within the context of the church, as well as, through our small groups.
- God enjoys new songs (Ps 40:3) and earth shaking praise (Ps 71:23). We model this during our worship time. Youâ€™ll hear songs from Hillsong, Passion, and other current Christian music artists.
- Children are taught in ways that speak to their age and have their own secure worship, lesson, snack, and craft. Our goal is to teach them Jesus using methods and words appropriate for their age.
- God lavishly gives us grace. We strive to do the same.
- A place where our pastors wear jeans and our volunteers wear t-shirts. We care more about the heart approaching God than how you look doing it.
- We strive to be a generous people modeled after Godâ€™s own generosity of grace in our lives.
- Communion is offered every week and available during worship for those who want to partake.
- Everyone is welcome regardless of past, income, and social status.
- calvary chapel
- Calvary Chapel Churches, Non-Denominational Churches