Anthem InstituteAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Anthem Education Group is a family of accredited schools and colleges where students get the education and hands-on training they need to begin careers in the healthcare, technology, business, and legal fields. Our schools offer flexible schedules, the convenience of studying close to home, and instructors with experience in the fields they teach. Students learn in classrooms, watch demonstrations of the techniques they need to know, and practice their skills in labs designed to look like real workplaces. From the time they enroll, we work with our students to make sure they stay on track with their studies. We help students get tutoring they may need, secure part-time job while in school, even help find childcare or housing. All students work with our Career Services professionals to learn how to create a resume and conduct a job search. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Prospective students can also apply to Anthem College Online, where they attend classes and discussion groups through the Internet, using interactive technologies that keep them interested and engaged in learning. Not all programs are available at all locations. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.anthem.edu/disclosures. Anthem Education Group campuses are located in 23 campuses around the country, plus an online college.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (201) 876-3800
Text "more": (480) 382-8
Main contact number: (888) 345-1355
- Anthem Education Group is a family of schools and colleges including Anthem College, Anthem College Online, Anthem Career College, Anthem Institute, Morrison University, and The Bryman School of Arizona
- Price Range:
- Anthem Education Group is committed to each of our students' success and respects your desire to advance your life through education. To assist our students in fulfilling their educational goals, we offer a very competitive tuition rate and the opportunity to apply for federal financial aid. The estimated cost of tuition is charged either per academic year or per term. This designation varies depending on the program and campus you choose to attend.
- Journal Square
- Anthem Education Group students have access to the Jones Global E-Library, an electronic collection of 36,000 full-text digital books in multiple disciplines. In addition, all campuses feature onsite libraries with texts, journals, and other resources to supplement classroom and lab learning. All campuses feature real-world labs that reflect workplace settings, complete with equipment and tools used on worksites. All campuses have Career Servcies offices that coordinate job searches and training and host seminars on professional topics. Some campuses house onsite massage therapy labs open to the public.
Each AEG campus is licensed and approved to operate in the state where it is located.
Member, Association of Private Sector Colleges & Universities
- All AEG schools and colleges hold institutional accreditation from an organization recognized by the US Department of Education as a national accrediting body. They include the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES); the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET); the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); and the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ABHES has accredited the Medical Assistant programs at The Bryman School of Arizona, Anthem College-Aurora, Anthem College-Sacramento, and Anthem College-St. Louis Park. ABHES has accredited the Surgical Technologist program and Anthem College-Sacramento and the Surgical Technician program at Anthem College-St. Louis Park. The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists has accredited the Pharmacy Technician program at Anthem Institute-Las Vegas. The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) has given provisional accreditated to the Veterinary Technology program at Anthem College-Phoenix. An application to AVMA for accreditation for the Veterinary Technology program at Anthem College-Kansas City is pending.
- Colleges & Universities, Educational Services