The first day i walked onto Manor's campus, I was scared and nervous, but after meeting the staff and some classmates I was intrigued. The small campus and classes helped me to receive all the benefits of academia. I spend a whole lot of time studying on the campus, with help offered to me with rich resources, I truly believe that I have meet friends for life. Everyone knows your name and literally cares for you. I ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
- Sun Open 24 Hours;Mon Open 24 Hours;Tue Open 24 Hours;Wed Open 24 Hours;Thu Open 24 Hours;Fri Open 24 Hours;Sat Open 24 Hours
- More Info:
- Manor College is a two-year college, located in Jenkintown, Pa., which provides career-oriented programs of study, as well as other programs that enable students to transfer to a four-year college. Its associate in science degree programs include courses in biotechnology, cytotechnology, radiology, nursing, occupational therapy, veterinary sciences and dental hygiene. It also offers courses in accounting, business administration, computer science, management, international business and paralegal services. Its associate s in arts degree programs include courses, such as English as a Second Language, early child care, elementary education and psychology. Its continuing education division offers various courses, seminars and workshops for professional, personal and academic enrichment. Manor College offers a variety of competitive athletic programs.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (215) 885-2360
Phone: (215) 884-6051
- The curricula at Manor are planned to embody the College's commitment to provide transfer and career-oriented programs of study which respond to the current changing needs of today's world. Through these programs, the student is prepared for transfer to a four-year college or university, while the career-oriented student, upon completion of a career program, is prepared for employment.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, paypal
- Manor College
- 500 - 999 Students
- Colleges & Universities, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Educational Services