House of Mercy Homeless Center
320 Lincoln St,
Janesville, WI 53548
- More Info:
- You want board certified doctors, experienced nurses and other skilled professionals who treat you with the same compassion, concern and commitment to excellence they’d give their own mothers. That’s what Mercy Health System is all about—working hard and doing whatever it takes to keep raising the bar, to provide the best care possible. Whether in primary family care or our dozens of specialties, such as neuroscience, cancer care, heart care, trauma care, orthopaedics, heart care, and plastic surgery, we will always stretch ourselves further to make sure every patient gets the best care possible.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 336-7546
- Short-term housing (up to 30 days) for single women and families. Please Call For Hours.
- Mercy Health System honors and respects the diversity of its staff and patients. We have interpretation services readily available for our patients' needs.
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, Mammography Quality Assurance, American College of Radiology, National Association of Sleep Programs, American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, American Diabetes Association, CME Wisconsin Medical Society, and National Committee for Quality Assurance/Full Accreditation with Excellence (MercyCare Insurance Company)
- Shelters, Social Service Organizations