The Post-Journal is the oldest continuously operated business in Jamestown and one of the oldest in southwestern New York, tracing its heritage to the first issue of The Jamestown Journal on June 21, 1826. Establishment of The Journal as a four-page weekly newspapers predated the incorporation of Jamestown as a city by 11 years. The Journal went daily on Jan 1, 1870. The newspaper publishes from a four-story complex at 11-21 West Second Street in Jamestown, N.Y., just across the street from the site of the original newspaper's first constructed offices. The 10-unit, high-speed, full-color, offset printing press gives The Post-Journal the quality production as well as the ability to handle every kind of web-printing need. The Post-Journal publishes a morning edition seven days a week for distribution in Chautauqua, Cattaraugus and Warren counties. The Post-Journal is a member of the New York State Publisher's Association and the Newspaper Association of America.