Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Street riding, lowered suspension, Motocross, Road racing your stock factory suspension is rarely set-up for your unique height, weight, skill level and type of riding. The wrong set-up results in either too harsh a ride or constant bottoming with unpredictablilty, less traction, and lack of confidence! Let us set your bike up for you personally. We sell all the major brands of suspension components. And by utilizing the G.M.D. Computrack machine we can set the geometry up for the best handling, we test we factories and race teams, and we have the geometry that works, call us and we can put you on the same set-up. We stock and sell VP Racing Fuels. If you want to get the holeshot, clear that triple right out of the corner, or power past for the win! Then give us a call and pour in some liquid power. To get the same power from an engine build would cost thousands and that doesn't include rebuilds. VP fuels are a cost effective way to gain ALOT of horsepower for the dollar spent (up to 10-12% more hp than pump). We have fuel for everyones need, AMA legal fuel, Pro/Am fuel that makes HUGE POWER over other fuels, unleaded fuel, fuel for the recreational rider, premixed 2 stroke, and even street legal fuel. VP fuel is cleaner, burns cooler, therefore protecting your engine better and makes more power than that crappy pump fuel with ethanol (which is pumped into the tanker trucks at the loading rack and it might be 2% or 10% ethanol) . VP fuel stays fresh longer than pump (there are reports that pump fuel can start to break down within 3-4 weeks so don't let it sit in your bike very long) . Call us and we will help you decide what fuel is for you.
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, amex, mastercard
- Serving Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Orange Park, Jax Beach, Fernandina Bch, & Gainesville, and all of N.E. Florida and South Ga.
- Arlington, Greater Arlington
- Wifi Avail.
- Motorcycle Customizing, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & Supplies
Best suspension and motorcycle shop around. I had to ride to his place in the winter and I was freezing. The first thing he did was pour me a cup of coffee. Great family run shop that does precision work at a great price. He is very meticulous and whether it was frame sliders or tuning the suspension, he wanted to make sure everything worked fine and was eager to make changes if necessary. Fluidology is the only place I will go to while I live here!