Brought my long-haired, double-coated Norwegian Forest Cat to Leslie yesterday. My cat has to be combed every 1-2 weeks because she has tons of really fine fur and an oily coat that tangles and mats in a few days if it isn't combed thru. She won't hold still long enough for me to do it properly by myself- she ends up laying down and getting very hissy. Leslie the owner did a terrific job - I held the cat's head and she handled Lucy really well (Lucy just barely tolerates grooming)...view more. She combed thru the fur systematically in sections, did a great job removing a few small chunks of matted fur without having to shave them off, and she got off all the loose hairs. My kitty looks beautiful! Leslie was very professional, knowledgeable, would recommend her highly. She also gave me a tour of the cat boarding area - each one has its own room, bed, playthings, as well as a huge room with lots of toys and climbing trees for group play. A very nice facility - and no dogs to bark and stir things up!view less
Add to mybook
Catopia and Fuzzybutz Dog & Cat grooming. Catopia is a full-service kitty resort and day spa.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Catopia is a boarding and grooming facility. We offer a customer friendly environment with off hours appointments for any special needs.
- Grooming Nail Clipping Vaccines
- SCIENCE DIET
- Frontline Plus
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, amex, discover, mastercard, visa
- North of Ponte Vedra in Jacksonville Beach, Fl. We are at the corner of 11th Ave and 9th Street.
- Jacksonville Beach, Beaches
Catopia and Fuzzybutz Dog & Cat Grooming
- Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Kennels
06/23/2011Provided by Citysearch -