Big LotsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Founded in 1967, Big Lots Stores is a publicly owned chain of retail department stores. The chain operates more than 1,400 retail stores throughout the United States and has annual revenues of over $4 billion. Its stores sell products from nearly 3,000 manufacturers through approximately five regional distribution centers. The chain s stores offer glassware, apparel, jewelry, toys, gifts, cosmetics, fitness equipment, sporting goods, kitchen appliances, garden supplies, and electronic, health care and home furnishing products. Its stores also provide specialty packaging, product distribution, customer support, inventory management and online shopping services. The chain s stores sell products under the Cuisinart, Broyhill, Lego and Olevia brands. In addition, Big Lots Stores offers gift cards and promotional packages. The chain supports several community-based activities and charitable organizations. Big Lots Stores operates Toy Liquidators and KB Toys.
- Home Decor
- Black & Decker, Charbroil, Cuisinart, Dirt Devil, Dyson, Rubbermaid, Sauder, Serta, Simmons, electronics
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, master card, visa, check, discover
- Gregory Place Shopping Ctr
Big Lots Stores
Big Lots Stores Inc.
- Discount Stores, Variety Stores, General Merchandise, Consumer Electronics