DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY! These people are incompetent. First, they installed our chimney incorrectly and had to come back and fix it, and it leaks now every single time it rains. Roofers have inspected the roof and indicate it is an issue with the chimney, not the roof. Then we needed a simple gasket replacement on the doors of our wood stove. They put the wrong sized gasket on the doors! Absolutely unacceptable. This business is a joke. If they can't get those two simple things correct, then they have no right being in this business.