- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Trinity is an international wholesaler, processor and trading company specializing in purchasing, processing and selling non-ferrous metals, specialty metals and e-scrap. We adhere to a business model of complete recycling and conscientiously seek or create new markets for all materials we handle. Trinity is not a back door to the landfill. We have developed a dependable network of domestic and international consumers who partner with us to achieve our gold medal standard of recycling.
- Trinity Metals is now buying all grades of non-ferrous and ferrous scrap metals. Retail drive-through now open to the public and contractors. Contact us about our roll-off container service for larger volumes.
- Located at 6400 English Avenue between Shadeland and Arlington on the southeast side of Indianapolis. Conveniently located close to 465 and I-70.
- We offer a quick, clean, and honest drive through service and buy the following: Aluminum, brass, copper, steel, stainless steel, electronic scrap, and more. Contact us or visit our website to learn more!
- English, Spanish
Trinity Metals, LLC
- Recycling Centers, Scrap Metals, Scrap Metals-Wholesale, Metals
My husband and I went to Trinity Metals to sell some scrap , There hours say till 4Pm we arrived at 3:45 we went across the scale and there was no guard there we proceeded to the line afree a few minutes the guard came to us and said we had to leave .we asked why he said we were not there at 3:45. We started to leave and we went back to talk to the guard and said we were on the scale at 3:45 The guard said we were not .Then we noticed that he had let someone that was behind us in when we asked why that person could get in he said he brings us $1000.00 a day.then he said you are banned off the property and we said why He said hhe was a police officer and he was banning us from the property. We asked to speak to the Manager and he would not call him when we asked for the phone number he said he did not know. We were amazed at how a Police officer was trying to push us around. I did call and talked to someone else and he told me the gyard said we were using foul language and that is why we were banned. But this is a lie
Our Grandchildren were there we would not use that kind of lanunage around them. Would not recommend this place of business.