Steckbeck Family Dentistry
Regular HoursFri - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Dr. Thomas J. Steckbeck is originally from Fort Wayne, Indiana. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree from Indiana University in 1980. In 1984 Dr. Steckbeck received his degree as a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Steckbeck moved to Indianapolis and started his dental practice on the South Side in 1985. He and his wife Peggy have three children: Grant, Kathleen and Peter.
- Medical Services
- Bridges, Crowns, Denture Care, Teeth whitening, Veneers
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, financing available, master card, visa, discover
- Family dentist, Dental office, Dental clinic, Emergency Dental services, Periodontist, Endodontics, Veneers, Crowns, Teeth whitening services, Denture care, Bridges.
- Linden Wood
- New Patient Special: $75 Adult Cleaning & Consultation
American Dental Association
Academy of General Dentistry
Indiana Dental Association
Indianapolis District Dental Society
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Indiana Dental Association, Indianapolis District Dental Society.
Steckbeck Family Dentistry LLC
Steckbeck Family Dentistry Llc
Steckbeck Thomas J DDS
- Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontists, Dental Clinics
- Other Information:
By Appointment Only: Yes