St Francis Medical Group Joint Replacement SurgeonsAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Since 1986, St. Francis Joint Replacement Surgeons have provided care for patients from throughout Indiana and around the country. Our practice at the Center for Hip & Knee Surgery in Mooresville, IN was of the first orthopedic centers of excellence in the country.They have performed more than 25,000 total joint replacements .
They have treated patients from all 92 Indiana counties and from around the country.
They have published more than 400 peer reviewed journal articles and conducted numerous high-profile studies in the field of orthopedics.
- Michael E. Berend, M.D.
- Philip M. Faris, M.D.
- E. Michael Keating, M.D.
- Robert A. Malinzak, M.D.
- John B. Meding, M.D.
- Jeff Pierson, M.D.
- St. Francis Joint Replacement Surgeons is dedicated to performing high quality hip, shoulder and knee replacement surgery and the treatment of sports related injuries with an emphasis on highly personalized patient care and research. St. Francis Joint Replacement Surgeons specialize in hip, shoulder and knee replacement and perform the highest volume of these procedures in the state of Indiana. From primary hip and knee replacements, to the most complex revision situations, our surgeons deliver top quality care. Getting our patients back to their active lifestyles pain-free is our primary goal.
- Payment method:
- insurance, all major credit cards, mastercard, debit, amex, visa, discover, check
- St. Francis Joint Replacement Surgeons are board certified and fellowship trained in specialty areas of orthopedics.
- Physicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics