- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Dear valued Penske Honda Customer: We want to thank you all for making Penske Honda the #1 Honda dealership in the Indianapolis area. Our team could not have achieved this tremendous ranking without your continued loyalty and patronage. You can expect this Honda dealership to continue providing the exceptional, award-winning level of service our community expects and deserves. Over the years, we have built an award-winning experience that our guests and employees can enjoy. This caring and supportive environment fosters a genuine joy for our work and produces great results. The final result is a very high standard of customer satisfaction, which has earned the store multiple President's Awards, the highest honor awarded by American Honda Motor Company. With your support, we are proud to announce that Penske Honda has been recognized once again as one of Honda's elite. We encourage strong family values which have created a positive environment. Our values are driven by respect for others and the integrity to do what's right. Using great teamwork, we accomplish our vision to create trust and honesty for everyone who comes in contact with our dealership. Penske Honda offers resources that are unmatched in the industry and they are all available to serve you. Whether it's a new or pre-owned automobile, we can assist you in finding the auto that fits your needs, wants and wishes. We are proud to participate in the Honda Certified Pre-Owned program, which has been acknowledged as one of the best in the industry. Our dedicated financing team here at Penske Honda is here to simplify the process of getting you the best auto loan or lease terms available. You can come in and take advantage of our experienced, well-credentialed service technicians and a fully stocked inventory of Honda parts and accessories. We look forward to servicing all of your vehicle needs. New Car Sales Used Car Sales Certified Honda Sales Finance Department Service Department Parts & Accessories Boutique Collision Center Penske Promise Program Honda Graduate Program Trade Appraisals
- Tires, Wheels & Alignments
- Oil Changes
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex, check, debit, financing available
- Keystone at The Crossing
- Beverage Bar Car Wash Enterprise Rent-A-Car Internet Kids Corner Shuttle Service Guest Lounges Parts Boutique
- Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Accessories, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, New Truck Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
08/04/2011Provided by Citysearch -
""I wanted to take a moment and let you know what a truly positive experience we had this past Saturday, purchasing our 2011 CRV EX-L from Mr. Charles Benners. Not only Charles, but your entire staff was professional, positive, and very helpful. Charles was extremely well-informed about all features of the CRV EX-L and allowed us to drive both it and a CRV EX. He was very thorough and clearly explained the options and benefits of both vehicles. Without hesitation, Charles detailed the differences including the cost of the options included in the EX-L.
We have purchased our share of vehicles from other dealers, but this was by far the most professional and positive experience we have ever had. When we are ready to purchase again, Charles will be our first call.""
07/20/2011Provided by Citysearch -
My experience as Penske Honda was phenominal. It was my 3rd car purchased from this organization and all 3 transactions were excellent! From the initial contact all the way through the financial process they exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family! Excellent service dept too!
06/21/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Gary Parish and Bob Bergher were so wonderful and helpful. They really took their time to make sure I was happy, satisfied and knew exactly what I was
getting. I will recommend this shop to everyone---and we all know Honda's speak for themselves, but this shop and these two gentlemen in particular make
you want to come back! The rose was a lovely touch too! Many thanks for a great car and a great experience""
06/16/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I want to recognize Ed Cueto in the Service Department. I purchased new wiper blades for my 2006 Honda Civic this morning and attempted to install them myself. The job was more than I could handle and was advised to bring the car in and have the service department install the blades for free. I took you all up on the offer! Nothing against the guys and there were several of them who attempted to install the new wiper blades, but even they were running into difficulties. This actually made me feel rather good since I consider myself to be an above average person when it comes to working on my cars. After a few minutes Ed came over and diagnosed the problem with my blades. He quickly got the correct ones and installed them in a matter of minutes and explained to me why the ones I was sold did not work. He also advised me on what to do the next time the blades are replaced. I worked with Ed about a year ago on a repair for my Civic and he was very good then. I just want to let you know what a good guy he is and truly committed to excellent customer service. Even though I did NOT purchase my Civic from your dealership, trust me, when it comes time to get my next Honda, Penske will be the dealer of choice! Unfortunately this may be awhile, mine is a 2006 with 148,000 FLAWLESS miles, I plan to get about 300,000 or more out of it before I replace it. Those new CRX two door hybrids may force a change in my purchase decision though, they are really sharp! :)