Paul Charles D DDSAdd to mybook
Committed to providing each patient with the highest quality dental services in a caring, comfortable environment.
SAME DAY REPAIRS
- General Info:
- Dr. Paul is a lifelong Hoosier from Columbus, Indiana. He earned his B.A. at Indiana University in 1974, majoring in Chemistry and Biological Sciences. He earned his D.D.S. in 1978 from Indiana Univeristy School of Dentistry. Dr. Paul completed a general practice residency program at Veterans Administration Hospital and U.S. Naval Hospital, North Chicago, Illinois. He was honored with the Resident of the Year Award for outstanding clinical service and achievement. Dr. Paul has been in private practice on the southside since 1979. He and his wife Diane and their three children, Lori, Kelly and Joe reside in Perry Township.
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard
- Price Range:
- Our fees are reasonable and discussed at the time of service.
- We are located on the Southside of Indianapolis at the corner of Stop 11 Road and Shelby Street. One block west of U.S. 31
- Linden Wood
- American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, Indianapolis District Dental Society, Southside Study Club, Faculty- Indiana Dentistry Extramural Program
- Dentists, Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry