Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children's, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised "Service with a Hop." He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- You're never too old to enjoy spaghetti. Now, Olive Garden is bringing you spaghetti like you've nev-er tasted before. Discover exciting new twists on an old favorite, from Meatball Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie to Spaghetti Rosso with Chicken & Bacon. These all-new takes on spaghetti start at $12.99. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. Reimagining Spaghetti is just one way our chefs are giving new life to old favorites. Come together and rediscover your love for spaghetti again at Olive Garden. We're all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club, all major credit cards
- Castleton, Hearth Stone
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Family Style, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
Why is this place still open?
You would think that after making national news about making an entire restaurant full of customers AND employees sick by not washing hands after using public restrooms (or washing hands at all) by the employees, AND being shut down by the Marion County Health Department, the Indiana State Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control, that people would have enough GOD GIVEN SENSE to not go back to that place.
I will say this, in all fairness, the one time I ate there before this whole disaster came about I received the most attentive and thorough service I had ever received to that point in any restaurant, but it was an isolated event. The service is below average here.
Instead, the OG nearest to my house on W. 38th Street closed (but more b/c they just sucked at everything and the neighborhood went to pot.)