Shopped/shopping here for 10 years. Service comes down to finding someone through the week to help with project questions. The department help is good professionally in that they have a good knowledge of materials. Commercial sales is busy but accommodates orders a little faster than most box stores. Tend to change locations of items too often.
Lowe's Home Improvement
- General Info:
- Lowe's Home Improvement offers everyday low prices on all quality hardware products and construction needs. Find great deals on paint, patio furniture, home décor, tools, hardwood flooring, carpeting, appliances, plumbing essentials, decking, grills, lumber, kitchen remodeling necessities, outdoor equipment, gardening equipment, bathroom decorating needs, and more. Whether you are a beginner starting a DIY project or a professional, Lowe’s is your headquarters for all building materials. Shop online at www.lowes.com or at your Indianapolis, IN Lowe’s store today to discover how easy it is to start improving your home and yard today.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (317) 202-9546
- 3M, Allen + Roth, American Standard, AquaSource, Armstrong, Blue Hawk, Bosch, Char-Broil, Dewalt, EverTrue, Frigidaire, GE, Garden Treasures, Gatehouse, Harbor Breeze, Hitachi, Holiday Living, Hunter, Husqvarna, Idylis, James Hardie, Jeld-Wen, Johns Manville, Kobalt, Kohler, LG, Master Forge, Maytag, Moen, Nest, Olympic, Owens Corning, Pella, Pergo, Portfolio, Project Source, Reliabilt, Samsung, Scotts, Sta-Green, Stainmaster, Style Selections, Sylvania, Task Force, Top Choice, Troy Bilt, Utilitech, Valspar, Weber Grills, Whirlpool
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check, cash, diners club
- Glendale Mall
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America,E2D,Eliminate the Digital Divide,Habitat for Humanity,Keep America Beautiful,Lowe's Heroes,Lowe's Toolbox for Education,Lowe’s Foundation,SkillsUSA
- Home Improvements, Building Materials, Tools, Major Appliances, Home Centers, Garden Centers, Small Appliances, Hardware Stores, Paint
- Other Information:
Specialties: easy returns, free delivery, free haul away, Lowe's gift cards, easy exchanges, free shipping
To Lowe's Director of Stores,
I dropped my Troy Built lawn mower off over two weeks ago today for a tune up and a repair to the self propell function of the mower, and have not hear from any member of your staff in the store on Rural. I proceeded to call over the weekend on Saturday, and the gentleman I spoke with had no record of my lawn mower and did not know the status. He did not give me his name.... He took my name and number and committed to calling me today, Monday April 21, 2008. I did not here from anyone. I spoke to whom I thought was a Manager after being transferred, and the gentleman from today, however nice, did not have any idea of who I was, what I was talking about, or the status of my lawn mower. He asked me to call back tomorrow during the hours the lawn mower repair service was open. I agreed. The staff in the store seems nice enough, however just being nice does not cut it in customer service. The expectation is that any service for me should be fast, friendly, and accurate... The service in the Rural store wasn't any of the above. The service is deplorable. I hope someone will not only have the status of my mower tomorrow when I call , but also have the lawn mower in the store and ready for my pick up. Thank you for the attention on this matter.