Add to mybook
Kelly's Exclusive Childcare
Your customized childcare-solution with a 3:1 ratio.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- * We Understand that Every Child is a Unique Individual. We Work As Partners with Parents to Meet All of Your Baby?s Needs. Our Ratio of Children to Caregivers Meets or Exceeds All State Regulations. We Strive for a 3: Ratio or Better, Which Ensures Your Child Will Receive Plenty of Love and Attention. Values Every Caregiver Responsible for the Care of Your Child. Each Caregiver is Certified in CPR and First Aid. We Have Many Caregivers that Have Been with KEC for Many Years, Providing a Very Low Turnover Rate. In Addition, Our Close-knit Team of Caregivers Provides Support for One Another As Needed to Ensure Your Child Receives the Attention He or She Needs. You Can Be Confident of Our Reliability. KEC Has Backup Plans and Additional Staff in Place to Cover for Illness or When a Caregiver Needs Time Away From KEC. *We Invite Parents to Visit or Call Any Time. It is Important you Feel Comfortable Having Your Child in the Care of KEC. From Newborn through Preschool, we Feel Confident you Will Find Your Child Involved with Child Appropriate Toys or Education Programs. At KEC Your Child Will Learn to Play and Socialize with Other Children in a Loving, Caring Atmosphere.
- Business History
- While working in hospital delivery and operating rooms, Gail Kelley listened to many doctors, nurses and parents complain that there were no childcare facilities that could provide everything they wanted for their children: the coziness and safety of in-home care, the educational and social structure of commercial daycare, and the individualized care of a nanny. Gail envisioned an environment that could provide what those parents needed: safe, loving, customized childcare without sacrificing educational excellence or state credentialing.Driven by a fundamental belief that parents should not have to sacrifice anything when they choose care for their child, Gail developed a place where young children could come during the day to be loved, educated, and nurtured in an environment that looked and felt like home.
- Angie's List
- Two miles east of Community Hospital North
- I69-Fall Creek
Paths To Quallity
- Many degreed teachers; Licensed with the State of Indiana
- Child Care, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Schools, Nursery Schools