Indy Laser Tattoo RemovalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Our goal is to provide the Indianapolis, Indiana community and surrounding areas with a safe, effective, and affordable tattoo removal service. It is estimated that more than 10 million Americans have at least one tattoo yet, in the last decade tattoo removal has become an even bigger business and it is estimated that more than 50% of individuals who have a tattoo, later regret having it and want it removed. With the recent advances in medical technology, laser therapy has become the gold standard for removal of tattoos. If you have a tattoo that you wish to have partially or completely removed, laser tattoo removal is the most effective approach.
- Indy Tattoo Removal is a leading provider of state of the art laser tattoo. Our Q-switched lasers are the leading technology for removing your unwanted tattoo’s. Our improved technology allows us to treat clients every four to six weeks. Other systems require as much as two months between treatments. Remember, all we do is tattoo removal at Indy Tattoo Removal and our technicians are all Certified Laser Specialists. A free consultation with one of our Certified Laser Specialists will allow you to ask questions and help you completely understand the process of removing your unwanted tattoo. If we can see your skin and the ink you want removed, we can be more specific about the cost and number of treatments. Indy Tattoo Removal is the only tattoo removal service offering both Quanta Q Plus-C and the Lutronic Spectra, YAG:Nd Q-switch lasers, both specialized for tattoo removal. These three Laser wavelengths (Nd:YAG 1064 nm / 532 nm & Ruby 694 nm) achieve the highest possible fluencies, producing remarkable results to remove multi-color tattoos. Other tattoo removers use less-sophisticated equipment. Lotions and ointments are advertised for tattoo removal, but they don’t work. Do you want to trust your body to lesser equipment or to lotions? The laser tattoo removal process is quite remarkable, and the results are significant and immediate.
- (317) 800-6600
- Payment method:
- amex, discover
- We are located in the 2010 Building directly across from St. Vincent's Hospital on West 86th Street.
- St. Vincent - Greenbriar, North Willow Farms
National Laser Institute
- National Laser Institute,BBB, Angie's List
indy tattoo removal
Indy Laser Tattoo Removal™
- Tattoo Removal, Tattoos