Urgent Dental Care
- Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Hygienists, Dentists, Pediatric Dentistry
- Payment method:
- cash, check, discover, master card, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- Extractions including wisdom teeth, dentures, emergency dental treatment, repair of chipped or broken teeth, crowns, bridges, partials, fillings, root canals, periodontal treatment, gum disease, exams, x-rays, cleanings, snap-on smile, teeth whitening
- Do you know the hours for this business?
Christina was terrible. i went on a saturday and waited 3 hours after my scheduled appointment time. i should've left then, but i waited and went ahead with the care and I WISH I NEVER HAD WENT THERE. Now i can't eat with out my the teeth i had worked on!!! it hurts when i chew and i get this horrible shock. she coughed on me, breathed really heavily in my face, slipped with the drill and chipped my tooth, and gave m... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
ImmediaDent has 6 locations in the Indianapolis area. We are open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week so that we can meet the needs of a patient base that has an urgent dental need at an inopportune time, can only take time off from work or school with difficultly, or just finds our patient focused care and convenient locations right for them. We are sorry you had this experience… while wait times vary, we strive to communicate with our patients to give them options that use their time as effectively as possible and still enable them to see the dentist on the same day. Please contact us at email@example.com so that one of our patient representatives can discuss in more detail.