We help get you moving again.
Tue 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thu 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- More Info:
We have been practicing since 1996. I have helped thousands of people relieve their muscle pain, joint pain and rehab from various injuries and surgeries with physical therapy. At my office you will be greeted by friendly staff, your questions answered, and your concerns relieved. If at anytime you are not satisfied with your treatment in my office I will make it right or your treatment that day is FREE. My office runs on time so you don't have to worry about long waits. I enjoy kids (My wife and I have 5 kids) so bring them with to your appointment. I look forward to meeting you.
- Extra Phones:
Leave a message and we'll call promplty: (317) 721-7698
- Physical Therapist
- Pain Management
- Payment method:
- debit, visa, master card, discover
We are located just north of Binford Blvd and 62nd st.
Heading South on Binford Blvd
- turn left onto Rucker Rd.
Heading North on Binford Blvd past 62nd st
- turn right onto Rucker Rd.
Then follow these directions:
- turn right into the Community Arts center
- follow the buildings straight and left around the corner near Binford Blvd and the end of the parking lot
- We are the s
- Short Wait Times - Our office runs on schedule.
- Quick Recovery From Pain
- Waiting area for children
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Indiana State Chiropractic Association
- Indiana Physical Therapy Association
Health 1st Chiropractic
- Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists, Pain Management, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services