Everyone in my family is or has been a patient of Dr. Greg Hardin's for a few years now. Here are the things I love about their practice...
1) No extended waits either in the waiting room or the treatment room.
2) ALL staff are very friendly, accommodating, and professional at all times - not making you feel as if they are doing you a favor to schedule appointments.
3) Technology is state of the art.
4) They care about your comfort level. They have massaging and warming chair massagers, warm water (instead of the ice cold water some use while working with your teeth), and if you are nervous, they can arrange for nitrous oxide or mild sedatives.
5) The doctors are good communicators - they are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you have, never making you feel rushed.
6) The doctors are COMPETENT. They do a great job and they don't try to sell you the most expensive treatment plans. This is very important. They do put a great value on your teeth and would like you to treat everything, but it is your decision and nobody makes you feel badly if you aren't scheduling appointments to fix it all at once.
I would highly recommend them to anyone. I know a very respected endodontist and he says he would not send his family to anyone else.