The New Way. The DentalWorks Way.
- Dentists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Cosmetic Dentistry
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check
- Services/Product offered:
- Comprehensive Dental Care. Your life has changed dramatically since you got your first tooth. But you never outgrow the need for professional dental health treatment. Fortunately, we offer a wide range of services, including: * General Dentistry, including exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, fillings, sealants and root canals * Emergency Dentistry * Dental Crowns & Bridges * Custom Dentures * Custom Partials, including acrylic and cast metal * Cosmetic Dentistry, including in-office and at-home whitening, bonding, veneers and tooth-colored fillings * Orthodontic Braces for children and adults * Periodontics * Dental Implants
Mon 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tue - Wed 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thu 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- State-of-the-Art Dental Health Treatment. As new advancements in dental care are made and new technologies are introduced, we will continue to offer innovative new ways to improve your smile, including: * Zoom!® Chairside Whitening * Advanced Oral Cancer Screenings * Invisalign!® clear aligners * All ceramic dental crowns * Flexible dental partials * Dental veneers * Oraqix!® needle-free dental anesthesia
- For your convenience, DentalWorks accepts most dental insurance plans. We are a preferred provider with many dental insurance plans. Below is a partial list of insurance companies whose plans we participate in at most practices: Aetna Ameriplan Ameritas / Principal Anthem BCBS Assurant / Dental Heath Alliance (DHA) Blue Cross / Blue Shield Cigna CompBenefits / CompDent DBP / United Healthcare DeCare DeltaCare Delta Dental Dental Wellness Dentegra Dentemax Dental Network of America (DNoA) Employers Dental Service GEHA / Connection Dental Guardian Humana / Comp Benefits MetLife Total Dental Administrators Unicare United Concordia Wellpoint Don't see your dental insurance plan? Just ask – odds are we accept it. To verify that your insurance health care plan is accepted at your local practice, call us toll-free at 1-877-337-3360.