Chapel Hill Foot & Ankle CareAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
For over 35 years, Dr. Mark Schlichter, DPM has been providing gentle, comprehensive foot and ankle care to his patients in Indianapolis, IN and the surrounding areas.
Dr. Schlichter wants all of his patients, both new and existing, to know that you do not need to continue suffering with foot and ankle pain. You have a highly skilled, experienced foot and ankle specialist that you can come to right here in Indianapolis.
At Chapel Hill Foot & Ankle Care, our goal is to get you back on your feet as quickly and safely as possible.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (317) 271-0148
- Board Certified In Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Diplomate AM Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Second Opinions
- Orthotic Devices
- Ingrown Toenails,
- Heel Pain, Hammertoes
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Chronic Foot & Ankle Pain
- Bunions, Athletic Injuries
- Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Dr. Comfort Diabetic Shoes
- Payment method:
- check, discover, insurance, visa, debit, master card
At the intersection of Rockville and Girls School Roads, behind the Chase Bank and Burger King restaurant.
- Chapel Hill - Ben Davis, Chapel Hill Village
Same or next day appointments
Affiliated with Sycamore Springs Surgery Center and Eagle Highlands Surgery Center, and on staff at Hendricks Regional Health and St. Vincent Hospital.
Mark H. Schlichter, DPM, PC
Mark H. Schlichter, DPM
- Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists