Bazbeaux Pizza (Broad Ripple)Add to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- With a presence in Indianapolis, Bazbeaux Pizza was established in 1986. It features a wine bar, patio and main indoor dining area. The restaurant offers pizzas with various toppings, such as Italian sausage, shrimp, chicken, eggplant, grilled onion, spinach, cheese, tomatoes and roasted red peppers. Bazbeaux Pizza also offers a range of additional menu options that includes salads, sandwiches, desserts and drinks. Additionally, its menu features a selection of wines, including pinot grigio, chardonnay, shiraz, merlot, white zinfandel and sauvignon blanc. The restaurant serves several domestic and imported beers, such as Amstel Light, Corona, Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light and Rolling Rock.
- pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts, full bar, beer, wine, soda, catering, parties
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover
- In The Heart Of Broad Ripple Across From The Canal
- Broad Ripple
- Call Anytime
- Pizza, Caterers, Italian Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Bars, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Bazbeaux has very good pizza with fresh toppings that range from the usual sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms to crab, shrimp, eggplant, spinach and much more. There is a choice of white or wheat, thin or thick crust. I have always found the staff truly nice, courteous, and helpful in any situation. The pizza is a little pricey compared to that of a corporate franchised pizza house but it is well worth paying a little more at an independently operated establishment offering a variety of...view more high quality fresh ingredients, a relaxing atmosphere, and good service.
I have dined in the restaurant as well as calling ahead for carry-out. My carry-out has always been hot and ready for pick up on time. The restaurant can get busy on weekend nights but I have always enjoyed the dining experience whenever eating in the restaurant or out on the verandah.view less