i have been to arni's on several occasions, however i recently was there and i received the worst customer service ever. our server didn't even write down our order and of course messed it up, meat wasn't cooked the way we asked, told her no on some topping to have received them. to top it off we got drinks to go and was given a diet coke that i was not even drinking to begin with. as i love going to arni's i will not go there when she is serving again.
Arni's On 96th St.
- General Info:
- Arni's has a long history in Indiana with locations throughout the state. Our menu features award-winning thin crust pizza, legendary salads, hand breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches, fabulous wings and mile high nachos. Arni s has an extensive kid s menu that includes mini cheeseburgers, grilled chicken, pasta, corn dogs, and mac & cheese. We also serves a variety of desserts, such as Red Velvet Cake, Four Layer Carrot and Deep Dish Apple Pie and a killer Ghirardelli Brownie Sundae. Take Out available. Online ordering available.
- Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Entree Platters, Pizza, Sub Sandwiches, Tacos, Wraps, Burgers, Desserts, Bar, Beer, Wine, Mixed Drinks
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, discover, amex, cash
- Serving the Indianapolis Metro Area From Our Locations on E. 96th St. and in Greenwood
- Free Parking
- Pizza, Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Many folks don't realize that Arni's restaurants (a local chain, BTW) is actually a Pizza King franchisee. ..... So if you like Pizza King pizza, great sandwiches, and AWESOME salads (The Arni's Senior is HUGE), and a nice bar, you'll undoubtedly love this place. .... Any place that has a Indian Chief motorcycle hanging form the ceiling has got my recommendation!!
Service usually quick. Pizza is thin crust and very tasty. Can't go wrong with any sandwhiches, quanities are large. Do yourself a favor and order a side the stuffed mushrooms. The atmosphere is great. In the bar there are various famous people dressed in outfits, it's fun to see which one's you can identify