Add to mybook
Largest private provider of services for people intelectual & development desabilities
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Koinonia Homes is a private and nonprofit organization providing residential, community and vocational services to individuals with mental and developmental disorders. Its adult programs include vocational training, career guidance and basic skills training programs.It offers hospice care programs that deal with physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the residents. It provides supported living programs depending on an individual s needs. It additionally provides psychiatric and psychological counseling services. The recreational activities offered by the organization include speech, occupational and physical therapies. Its staff is comprised of registered nurses, home health aides, medical social workers and physical, speech and occupational therapists. Koinonia Homes is located in Indpendence, Ohio.
- Long-term care services are provided to individuals living in 22 group homes (24/7 care); 50 supported living sites; and 3 Host Homes. In addition to residential services
- Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products, Social Services-Information & Referral Programs, Social Service Organizations, Disability Services