Kaplan Consulting & Counseling Inc
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Opencare Patient's Choice Award Winner For 2016. We specialize in serving professionals and executives, and provide services for children, adolescents, adults, seniors, couples and families. Our services are provided by caring, highly experienced professionals, who only use approaches and techniques that are scientifically proven to be effective. Our services are specifically tailored to meet each individual's needs and concerns. We do not prescribe medication, but if medication is necessary, we are able to provide coordinated care and have established relationships with local medical professionals and psychiatrists for this purpose.
- Business History
- Helping people Help Themselves for over 25 years!
- Counseling and psychological evaluation are provided for a variety of issues, with special expertise in: Depression and anxiety; Relationship problems; Job stress and performance; Child behavior problems; Trauma; Alcohol and substance abuse; Anger management; Biofeedback for stress-related physical problems (i.e., headaches, pain, etc.)
- Payment method:
- visa, insurance, mastercard, debit, discover, check
- Price Range:
- We are in-network providers for most insurance plans but do not accept Medicaid/Caresource.
- Conveniently located off the intersection of I-77 and I-480, on Rockside Road
- Public Transportation and Handicap accessible. Comfortably appointed ffices are in a modern high-rise, with free parking, near two highways and shopping/dining/lodging centers
- American Psychological Association,Cleveland Psychological Association,Ohio Psychological Association
- Counselors-Licensed Professional, Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Psychologists, Psychological Examiners, Forensic Consultants, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Health & Welfare Clinics, Mental Health Services, Counseling Services, Clinics