Perfection RV & Auto Repair
- Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sat - Sun Closed
- General Info:
- Perfection RV and Auto Repair is located in Idaho Springs behind Jakers and Gas and Grub on Lindsey Blvd. We specialize in used auto sales along with auto repair. We have over 30 years serving Southern Idaho, Jackson WY and Afton WY.
We specialize in:
- Used Auto Sales
- RV Sales
- Most Auto Repairs
- Electrical Problems
- Cargo & Trailers and Customization
- Brake Repair
- Oil Changes Perfection RV and Auto Repair provides exceptional service for those auto repairs and those looking for a new car. Give us a call to schedule your auto repair today! Or come down and check out our used vehicle inventory. Thanks for checking out Perfection RV and Auto Repair. We hope to hear from you soon.
- Used Car Dealers, Trailers-Repair & Service, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service, Auto Repair & Service, Recreational Vehicles & Campers, Brake Repair, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories
We were going to stay overnight in Idaho Falls and our refrigerator wouldn't turn on. I called Perfection RV and asked if they could take a look at it when we got there that day and they said they could. When we arrived they went right to work and found just the right part to fix the problem. They also fixed one of the side mirrors that was almost falling off. They were so nice, and willing to do what ever needed to be done to help us out. I feel so blessed that they cared enough to help us that very day.
i was traveling from Yellowstone NP on U.S. 20 when road work had a 6 inch what they call a bump i call a drop off...anyway it broke one of my rights springs and one of my left shocks..on my 5th wheel. when i got to rexburg i noticed this setting up...i called around then i went in person to talk the the perfection rv people they wanted to fix it that day and get me on my way...i took it in the next day.....on the way i lost my trailer brakes .....but they got it all fixed for me.... did a great job and stayed on it till it was done ...in and out in 3 hours and very reasonable ....my friends could not believe i got it done that reasonable....love these people very much.....they even checked my tire pressure for me,.......thanks men, steve bair
We had a problem with our fresh water pump on our motor home and wanted it fixed before returning home. Perfection RV and Auto Repair verified that the pump needed to be replaced and replaced it very quickly. I was in and out of the shop much faster than my local dealer. The price was reasonable. I would recommend Perfection to anyone in the Idaho Falls area.
While camping at Yellowstone Park, I began having electrical problems with my Motorhome. I was immediately apprehensive because it placed me at the mercy of some unknown RV repair center with what might be a complicated and/or serious problem. If they chose to present me with a large bill for diagnosis and repair, I could not refute it. But I could not procede without repair, either. Luckily, I found Evan Bassett and Kim Dye at Perfection RV Repair who specialize in electrical work. They located the problem in a very short time, fixed it quickly, and soon had me on the road again. It was good to feel safe on the road again and to know that there are honest, fair, and highly professional people ready to help when a repair is needed. It was well worth the distance traveled to get to Idaho Falls. I highly recommend this business.