THEY KILLED MY MOM BACK IN 2007 THERE AFTER SHE HAD ROUTINE KNEE SURGERY, THE MAIN INTERNAL MEDICINE DR. THERE IN CHARGE OF MY MOM'S CARE, FORGOT FOR 18 DAYS TO GIVE MY MOM BLOOD THINNERS SO SHE CLOTTED UP AT THE SURGICAL SITE AND 2 CLOTS TRAVELED TO HER LUNGS AND KILLED HER ! THE DOCTOR THINKS HE IS OFF THE HOOK, BUT HE CAN GUESS AGAIN ! I SEE HIM LATER ON !Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Bayonet Point Health & Rehabilitation CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Premier Choice for Rehab in Pasco County. Whether your need is for short-term rehab following a surgery, an acute illness, or long-term eldercare services, Bayonet Point Health & Rehabilitation Center is the choice you can feel confident about making For over 29 years, we've delivered quality health care in a clean, friendly, home-like environment. Please stop by for a guided tour of our center.
- Physical Therapy Our physical therapy program features exercises and daily activities designed to help you reach or exceed your previous level of function. You'll regain strength and mobility, help manage your pain, while improving balance and endurance. Through a comprehensive plan that emphasizes gait-training, strengthening, balance and safety, you can return to a comfortable and active lifestyle. In addition, our rehab team utilizes advanced technology and equipment to help patients manage pain and reduce inflammation including: - Omnistim 500 Pro - Muscle Electrotherapy - Therapeutic Ultrasound - Shortwave Diathermy - Biodex Balance Machine -Wii Therapy Occupational Therapy Occupational therapy focuses on the activities of dialing living that are essential to your independence. From cooking, dining, bathing, and dressing, to home-making, toileting, and safely moving about, our rehabilitation specialists provide you with the tools to restore your confidence and peace of mind. Speech Therapy Speech and language challenges often cause unnecessary emotional and physical stress. The speech therapy programs at BPHRC focus on alleviating your discomfort and improving your communication. Our licensed Speech-Language Pathologists identify and address the cause of swallowing problems, memory and orientation impairments, and extensive receptive communication deficits. State-of-the-art therapeutic treatments include: - Vita Stim Therapy - Dysphagia Evaluation - Cognitive/Linguistic Therapy - Interactive Metronome Rehab Nursing Our specialized nursing team strives to deliver the most advanced medical and nursing care outside of a hospital. Our medical team includes doctors, nurses, certified nursing assistance, and registered dietitians. A few of the many services we provide 24-hours a day include: - Diabetic Management and Education - Individual Patient Care Plan Treatment - IV Antibiotic Therapy - Medication Management and Education - Nutrition and Hydration Programs - Restorative Nursing - Bowel and Bladder Programs Wound Care Our experienced wound care team provides daily services to patients with chronic, non-healing wounds. Utilizing advanced treatment techniques and equipment, our specialized nurses deliver comprehensive wound care that provides an efficient and effective return to optimum health. - Collaboration with Board Certified Wound Care Practitioners - Anaerobic and Aerobic Cultures - Orthotics, Compression Devices, Wheelchair and Pressure Relieving Surfaces - Wound Vacuums - Wound Prevention and Management Education - Weekly Assessments and Wound Measurements - Non-Invasive Testing with Laser Doppler - Bedside Debridement
- Payment method:
- check, all major credit cards, travelers checks, insurance, debit
- "The Place Behind Kmart"
- Beacon Woods Beacon Woods Drive
- - State-of-the-Art Gym - Beauty Salon and Barber Shop - Cable Television - Religious Services - High-speed Wireless Access - Daily Newspaper - Outdoor Courtyards - Executive Chef Prepared Meals - Laundry and Housekeeping Services - Daily Recreational Activities - Pet Therapy - Live Entertainment - Mobile Library
- Proud to be a Five-Star Quality Center as recognized by The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid www.medicare.gov - Nursing Home Compare
- Occupational Therapists, Rehabilitation Services, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Physical Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists
I just had complete replacement of my rt. hip. After three days in Trinity Hospital they sent me to Bayonet Point Health & Rehabilitation Center in Hudson, Florida.
Their facility is excellent & the service is superior. Their rehabilitative therapy is second to none. They have a large Gymnasium where they rehabilitate people with all manor of modern exercise techniques. I made great advances while being put throug... view more
My dad was transferred to the facility on February 22nd following spinal surgery. During his time there, he developed a stage 4 bedsore, 2 UTIs, MRSA and became severely dehydrated and septic. If he wasn't transferred to the nearby hospital, he would have died. No one made sure he was turned over the requisite amount of times, or that he drank enough fluids. He is a diabetic with limited use of his limbs, and they tr... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My grandfather became ill and went to Bayonet Point Rehab. they put him in a room with another man who kicked him (he was a resident there for a year and a half so I doubt this was the first incident with him) Then moved him to another room where the night nurses were very rude to him and he also got the flu. Then his hearing aid was no where to be found-I would never send him back there again!!
I also feel sorry ... view more