My fiancee and I considered having our ceremony at this little church, due to its convenient location. We had a tour, and the inside is quaint and whimsical. However, we decided against it because there are many eyesores right next to the church. In the alley next to it, all the guests see are old rusted out cement pillars with chains on them, which desperately need to be removed. The alley way to the right of the ch... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
All Saints Chapel & FloristAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Here at All Saints Chapel & Florist we offer beautiful and original floral and gift options. Whether you are celebrating a birthday, graduation, or anniversary, as an FTD Member Florist supported by FTD's rich, century-old heritage of quality and service, we strive to bring the best to your occasion. We make it easy for you to browse for handcrafted flower bouquets created by artisan designers, beautiful and lasting plans, and fun gifts. You can even place your order online and schedule same-day delivery. From lilies to roses, we are here for all your floral needs.
- Historic chapel: Wedding's. Memorial Service's. Concert's. Baptism. Bridal consultant. Full service florist and gifts.
- Payment method:
- diners club, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Located off 1-96 at exit 137 in downtown Howell, Mi 48843
- ABC - Michigan Floral
- Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Wedding Planning & Consultants, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Marriage Ceremonies
My wedding at the chapel on Sept. 14th was wonderful! The music, ceremony, the historical chapel, acoustics...all perfect. Penny, the wedding planner, met with me twice and helped me work out all the details. She was organized and calm and followed through nicely with our plans. We were very happy with our decision to get married at All Saints Chapel!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse