AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car CareAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- From transmission repairs to tune-ups and any auto repair service in between, people who know call AAMCO of Howell, MI. With expert technicians and the latest tools and equipment, you can trust that we'll diagnose and repair your car right the first time. And back it with a nationwide warranty 900 centers strong. We know all makes and models so trust your car or truck to the experts and call AAMCO now.
- Expert automatic transmission repair, manual transmissions, clutch service/replacement, and advanced computer diagnostics to identify and help fix all drivability problems, including 4X4s, fleets, and more.
- Complete brakes services including brake pads, rotors, and anything you need for all vehicle makes and models.
- Check Engine Light on? We'll check it.
- Auto air conditioning check and complete A/C services including recharge, compressor repair/replacement, and anything needed to keep you cool.
- Tune-ups and factory scheduled maintenance packages for about every car or truck on the road, to keep you in warranty and to help improve your gas mileage, for less than dealer prices.
- Expert repair and service for your TOTAL car care needs: oil, lube & filter changes, transmission flushes, exhaust, radiator/heating/cooling system, engine performance and more.
- Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Toyota, Odyssey, Civic, Explorer, F150, Blazer, Town & Country, Suburban
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, check
- 1.3 Miles West Of Latson Rd
- 24 Hour Towing, Free Computer Scan & Road Test
- Auto Transmission, Auto Oil & Lube, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Clutches, Automotive Tune Up Service, Truck Service & Repair, Transmissions-Other
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!!!!! Kermit rebuilt our transmission on a good reliable impala on 9-3-11. Less than 15 months later the trans is blown. We towed it to our local mechanic who opened the pan, and saw a ton of metal shavings. Our warranty was for 1 year. We called 4 times before Kermit would talk to us about it. He came off right away arguing over the milage (within 5 miles), then about the date of service (I... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse